View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
My guess is a standard number two pencil flipped around (the eraser) would work just as well. That's what it looks like.

BOb
I can officially report that a #2 pencil eraser flipped around does not work.

I found this tidbit about the Pogo iPhone Stylus.

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed the iPhone's glassy touch sensitive screen is only sensitive to your stubby little fingers. This is because it uses a technology called capacitive touch which measures the flow of electrons through your skin. Problem is, last time we checked our fingers were pretty rounded and not too precise at picking out tiny URLs in Safari. Luckily the geniuses behind the Pogo iPhone Stylus have magically solved this problem by making a stylus that somehow tricks the iPhone into thinking it's really a finger.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote