View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Hi nrapallo,

Great little tool and does a lot of the work for getting my PG books set up for use as epubs.

One question though (probably should have tried this myself but am rather busy with work), I've got numerous html books as this format works great on FBReader, but am trying to convert them to epub for use as a more transportable file. What's it like converting non-PG html files?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote