View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #21279
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioslaith View Post
Or about me either while you're at it!!

After waiting almost a week the pre-ordered iPod touch I bought for my Mum's 70th birthday, which is on Saturday, finally hit the UK and was 'out for delivery' today. Supposedly.

After making sure someone was home all day, during which I was away twice very very briefly but my Father was home, the tracker finally updated. Just minutes after the six pm delivery cut off window my order was scanned back into the depot stating "Receiver Not Home. Follow Up Action Underway." and is now marked as status: Exception. Whatever that means.

I don't appreciate someone lying to me or about me. Don't know which part is ticking me off worse.

I am now awaiting a response from TNT (the courier) as to how and when I wasn't home when our house wasn't empty and our lounge has lovely big windows which look out onto the only access to our house and NO van, NO delivery attempt and NO card to say delivery was attempted when I *wasn't home*.
Arggghh, and for a birthday present, too! It hurts to know it was *that* close to you (wherever the driver actually went) and yet you didn't get it. My sympathies!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote