View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 05:10 PM   #24
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Plus the EB-1150 has a "look-up on the fly" dictionary, and a stylus touch screen for annotation or drawing funny pictures.

I have moved on to a Sony Reader (and should have my Kindle when I get home), but I still think the EB-1150 is a great device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I keep banging the drum for my eBookwise EB-1150, but it's great, not kidding.

CON:
Low tech and doesn't do anything much beyond text, no fancy graphics or anything

PRO:
  1. Inexpensive at $139, on sale now for $129
  2. Backlit for reading in bed
  3. Will display pretty much anything, even pdf, if you do a few small tweaks to the book
  4. Has a nice handgrip which makes it very comfortable to hold
  5. Fictionwise (parent company) has fantastic customer service. When mine broke in March, they sent me a whole new one for free, no questions asked.

All of the e-devices have their pros and cons, so just close your eyes, pick one, and start enjoying the literature. It's the words that matter, not the medium.

Happy Reading!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote