View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Namtar
Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namtar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7, Kobo Touch, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Elonex EB500
I'll second the sentiments of the OP. I love my Galaxy Tab as well. It's a great size - comfortable to hold in the hand and fits in a largish pocket nicely.

The screen is very good quality - ok it's not eInk but that doesn't bother me. I like the fact that i can load up a number of different reader's and reads just about any format going - although my favourite book reader app is Mantano.

The other benefit of the Tab over eInk dedicated readers is it gives me something i can use to amuse my 18month old and 6 year old. It covers all the bases in a single portable device - altough i must admit i don't fancy using it as a phone - altough i could if i wanted to.

I was interested in the Nook Color but unfortunately it's not available this side of the pond.
Namtar is offline   Reply With Quote