View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
You are welcome.

And yes I found that the plugins I customise the "most often" are the "user plugins" which plugin updater of course only lists. I found it faster to change a number of settings from that filtered plugin updater screen than navigating through the "every plugin" screen you get in Preferences->Plugins. For many of the plugins we add a "Customize plugin" menu item at the bottom as another convenience. However for some we have no submenu (like this one) so as a user it is less obvious that the plugin can be customised.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote