View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
When Kobo first opened both of my credit cards used to charge me a foreign transaction fee and show up as possible fraud so I'd get the phone call.

Even though that no longer happens, I loved being able to buy an egift card for myself and use that to make my purchases at Kobo since they do not have the cart option and books have to be purchased separately.

It’s not like Kobo has stopped allowing credit card purchases. And since they plan to still allow physical gift cards to be used it is not they are discontinuing maintaining the gift card balances. So why not still allow actual “e” gift cards? This makes no sense to me.

I like Kobo. I love their coupon codes. Why make it more difficult for me to shop there?
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote