View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
momghoti
Zealot
momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Bookeen
I can see why there may be confusion about the FoxIt, especially if there are language issues--it looks just like a Cybook. What that may mean is that they are using the same basic firmware tweaked for their purposes...close enough to start the...well, 'upgrade' isn't quite right... but not close enough to do anything but hang it. If he can get the build 538 to work, and get around the thing being stuck at the first screen, maybe that will get around it. I did read somewhere in the forums about someone resurrecting a cybook stuck at the first screen( is that the 'splash' screen?) but I can't remember what exactly they did--it involved a sequence of button pushes.
momghoti is offline   Reply With Quote