Thread: Linux
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #12
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Keep in mind that you cannot remove Adobe DRM in Linux, as Digital Editions must be installed alongside Calibre, and it must be activated. This did not work when using WINE to run ADE.

At least, this was the case about a year ago. There may now be a solution, but if there is, I've not encountered it yet.
I have had no problems with using the tools on Adobe DRM in Linux wine. I am using the old ADE, have not got the new ADE to work so far.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote