View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #42
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
Better isn't meaningless, it's everything. People saw a picture of a screen aren't weren't impressed. Either it looks better when you actually use the device or it doesn't. But this:

You could be right, that when I try it for myself that I will like it. But I have to use by own eyes and use my own brain to make that decision. It doesn't mean a thing to me if millions of people buy the device.
And as I said I have a Galaxy SIII and it's worthless for reading outdoors. Eink is the only thing that works well for that and that's why (to bring us back on topic) the Eink Ereaders Death is not in any near future scenario.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-28-2013 at 06:49 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote