View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #73
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I don't think anything will change with the inspector, unless it gets changed with an upgrade of Qt. Its just a component added in to the view and not really tunable.

Automatically switching pages is probably not something we'll add as it would be too confusing. I and I'm sure others often scroll or page up/down quickly and expect to have it stop at the end of the page without having it flicking to the next page automatically. However, you can simulate this by just using Alt+PgDn to go to the next File (Windows->Next File). So just keep hitting the PgDn button to go through the file and when you hit the end, use Alt+PgDn and continue paging the next file...

Not reliable and too slow. You can Find in the current file. But everything else is in Code View. A lot of work was done to make the Find & Replace reliable with no more known crashes, so its much better. You can easily just do a search for your text and then hit F2 to toggle to Book View (or double click on the current tab header).
Thanks for your answers, they make perfect sense (and sorry for wasting your time...). The Alt+PgDn trick works fine. And let me thank you and the other developers, again, for the brilliant work you do on what is arguably the best epub tool out there