View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:58 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I remember reading the hype around Cool-er when it was launched and the sneaking feeling I had that the company's founder, a former banker called Neil Jones, was aiming beyond his means and relying to heavily on fancy case colours rather than the actual hardware and, of course, mighty competition from the main players. A pity it had to come to this, though. Perhaps a buy-out might be hoped for. Cool-er users have, as far as I recall, been generally happy with their readers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote