View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by goggin View Post
+1 on this statement. Much as I love my Nexus 7, which is way better tablet than KFHD simply and only because of the full Android OS, there's no way I'd switch my KFHD to Android if it means losing Amazon instant video.

I did that on my original KF and wound up regretting it.
I just rooted my Fire HD yesterday following the directions found here on XDA. I can confirm that I am still able to use Amazon VOD with no problems.

For those with the original Kindle Fire, there is still a way to use Instant Video after you've rooted. In the Google Play store look for the app called Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper. I used it on my old Fire and it gave me the ability to temporarily unroot to watch Amazon videos. I was able to unroot and reroot at will. Worked for me!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote