View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I checked the code, did some testing and some fixing last night. And...
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
  • Strangely enough, I was thinking about that earlier when responding to a post elsewhere about the cover size. But, I thought the images where being stretched. I admit to not using the options myself and only when I need to test. I'll check what is happening.
If calibre generates the cover image, it is stretched to the appropriate size. But, I checked the sizes that were being used. Apart from the full screen one used for the screensaver, they were all a little narrow. I've updated the sizes to match what the device produces.
Quote:
  • They should be for all types of books. I will have a look at what is happening.
The driver sends covers for all book types. But, there was a circumstance were it wouldn't send one of the sizes. In that case, the device would have generated that cover. So, in some places the calibre cover would have been displayed, and in others the first page of the PDF.

Fixes for the above and an error in the last version will be in this weeks calibre build. Plus, I had another look at the performance and cleaned up some code that should help. It won't be as noticeable as the last change, but should help.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote