View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 AM   #15
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I don't know as I don't really use Skype. I'll see if I can figure out a way to test them with Skype.

EDIT: Okay, I just used Skype to make a voice call to my cell phone and leave a message using my LG headphones and it worked just fine.
By chance when you confirmed the headset mic works when connected to the KFHD did you take some step to ensure it was the headset mic not the on-bord mic of the KFHD picking up the voice? Maybe tape over the mic hole or put the KFHD under a pillow or something?

The headset mic does not function when connected to my TF300 tablet, the tablet's mic does the recording. And yeah, we've confirmed it is likely Asus' BT implementation. Just wanted to clarify with ya...

FYI, I have two sets of the LG Tone BHS-700 headsets and LOVE them. I would point out to those considering a set that the mic is NOT noise cancelling. So far that is the only short coming of them I've found after many months of use.

The KFHD having BT is one of the few features that might push me to consider a new Fire if there is a big Black Friday sale so your mentioning the mic genuinely works adds to that possibility.

Last edited by rkw; 10-04-2012 at 06:36 AM.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote