View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #113
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
And the UK - yay! I've been pondering a 7-incher for a little while and this may be it. I'm a little surprised there's no 32Gb version though, what with no SD slot, and all.
Too true!
RIM, for example, has stopped selling their Playbook 16Gb version and now only offers a 32 and 64 version.

Conventional wisdom confirms that 32 Gb should be a Minimum if you are planning on storing many movies and songs; especially, as you point out, since there is No external SD slot!

I have the 32 Gb model which I'm happy with, as far as storage goes.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote