View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
October is more likely.
Agreed, though if we are lucky, they may at least announce at WWDC.

I'm hoping that the rumoured changes to the form are true. I had bought a 4 and hated it so much I went back to my 3GS which I am still using, and sold the 4. Many of the android phones have a form that I really like, I wish Apple would make something like that. My little Huawei Sonic is very nice to hold in the hand. The 3GS is fine, too... but the 4/4S... UGH. I even prefer the first iPhone with the alu back.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote