View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #59
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merbear View Post
Should have paid more attention about when the new models were coming out darn it. I bought the PRS600 last April for $179 and then my sister bought one in June for $149 and I bought another last week for my daughter on sale at $199!!! Now I'll have to check out the pearl ink to see if it's that much different. I love my touch Sony and have absolutely no complaints about service. When mine did go funny - it was back in my hands within 1 week!
If you can, return your daughter's 600, give her your 600 and get a 650 for yourself.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote