View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #24
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Well, I thought I was focused on an idea/story...the one that was slightly more fleshed out than the other one, but a number of things have sort of come together today to push me in the second direction......this after several days of not writing anything and pretty much deciding not to do nano......at the moment this idea seems to be coming together and I think it could have plenty of stuff to easily be a full fledged novel.

Hmmmm....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote