View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
1. Does the bottom slider do anything? If so, you can use that. (But for that functionality you can also use the free ScreenFilter, if you don't mind the 30% 2D rendering slowdown--which I think doesn't make a big difference on most things.)

2. Do you have "Active" checked?

Yeah, it looks like they just set it to not allow low brightnesses. There are some devices like that, which is why my advertising has to use weasel words like "most devices". Those devices, your only hope would be a new kernel, I think.

Alex
I don't mind any slowdown as I only use Screen Filter for reading

Well, it was worth the try!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote