View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #49
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Yes, I feel so damn inferior -- so itty-bitty small -- because my most-used tech item of the last few years is my $300+ iPod Touch 3G, which I still use every day and love, that I feel the need to knock the company that made it. Every time I pull out my Touch, I try to hide it with one hand and cower in a corner so no one will notice what device I am using.

Sometime -- most times -- it is just about the company itself.

And even if it weren't, why would anyone care that someone else is mocking an essentially inanimate thing -- irreverently or not? Unjustly or not?

Make valid or invalid counterpoints. Mock some companies yourself. But don't go around constantly whining about other peoples' right to express an opinion.

I better stop because I am becoming just as stupid as those whining about the whiners. I am becoming a whiner about the whiners who whine about others whining.

Last edited by PatNY; 12-30-2012 at 05:43 PM.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote