View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:31 AM   #29
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Wow... Unboggling, you have spent quite a lot of time and energy putting all this together, planning out each step, sub-steps, etc., etc., and made a masterful piece of instructional media! My hat's off to you. You certainly have all your ducks in a row, and a lot of folks will benefit from your efforts! Thanks!

Me?
1.Download a book I want to read and save to an external hard drive.
2. Use Calibre to correct title and author if needed, then convert (if needed) to a usable format for my reader, and send it to the device.
3. Read the book. When finished, delete the book from the reader.
4. Repeat steps 1-3

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote