View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #66
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
My first e-book was "The Japan that can say no" on an IBM S/36 (do I get a prize for using the least portable e-book-reader?).

It was not really a book I would endorse to others, but I wanted to read it at that point in time and found a LaTEX version of the book on BITNET (one of the predecessors of the WWW)

I vaguely remember that it was not really very useful (had to go to the University computer rooms to read it), until I printed it out.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote