View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:26 AM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Matsendrasana - Assuming the number of replacements you want to do at any given time is small, then why not drag/drop the replacement files from your editing location into the the Book Details panel of the relevant book.

I do it frequently for RTF, PDF, EPUB, MOBI & PRC formats - the new files replace the old files in the relevant "library/author/title (id)" directory. You can also drag/drop replacements into the Edit Metadata Formats box.

I found it by suck it and see, it doesn't seem to be documented - Managing book formats has - "You can add a new format, delete an existing format and also ask calibre to set the metadata ..."

I hope its not a bug - I'd be lost without it

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote