View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #75
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
This might make me look rather foolish (I'm not an expert on the non-iOS side of things here), but can someone just clarify what is / is not working here?

From what I can tell, a normally synced book (synced via the desktop app, or via wifi on the device), will display the book title at the top of every page of the book.

If you manually add, ie; side-load a book (.epub extension?) then prior to v2.5.2, you would not see the book title at the top of every page of the book. With v2.5.2, you now DO see the book title at the top of every page.

Is that about right?
More than happy to be given full-on technical explanations of what is being done, and what used to (prior to 2.5.2) "work" in relation to book title not being displayed, and what is now happening.

Please note that I cannot promise that I can do anything about this, be it getting the info in front of the right people, or providing any feedback as to what is happening or why.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote