View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko73 View Post
I will be happy with the Sipix A9 if its as good as the vizplex V3 screen. Sure an improvment in screen refresh / contrast would be good but I think the main difference is the robustness of the Sipix. It sounds like it can take alot more pressure with no breakage. Plus 1024 x 768 will liberate a truckload of PDFs from my PC for mobile reading. Throw in touch screen and a $330.00 price tag and I am sold.
I am not sure how much more rugged it will be. While the SiPix site talks about all plastic construction the new crop of SiPix technology screens currently shown as CES will be glass backed like the E-Ink screens are. It seems that putting plastic backing into production is much harder than it would appear.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote