View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Do you have the menu bar working on Mobipocket 5.3? If so, then this is great. MobiReader 5.3 has much better image support than 4.x.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Nate,
The menu bar is working, although some applications in WinCE 6 seem to have the menu bar along the bottom instead of the top. Odd? Chinese OS maybe? In any event, its there and it works.
I just used the download from the Mobipocket site and could install it. The menubar (also on the bottom for me), is acting weirdly... I had to reset my OS (don't ask me why, I just love to tinker with apps and one completely crashed my OS) and when I reinstalled mobipocket, the images were gone... I then installed an older version, opened it (it did have images), decided I really wanted the newest, installed that and voila, images are working again!

Weird...

(I've WinCE5.0 btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
I purchased Comic Reader Mobi and am trying to get that working. What I've seen of the application looks to be one of the best comic readers out there. I'm having problems with the install at the moment, but the developer is very nice and seems to be working with me to get things working. If it does work - the features on the app are far better than Comix for the Linux OS. I really like the zoom to panel features it has.
Please keep me informed!

Last edited by Sweetpea; 07-22-2009 at 05:54 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote