View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #12
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Is this any better (or worse)? The cover image is on my blog.

Me and Shaz were just your average girls about town, yeah? Getting smashed out of our heads and smacking people around for fun and profit. Life was simple back then. We were always skint, but it was a good laugh. Except for my pathetic useless dad and his constant whinging, but you can’t have everything.

Then I met this skinhead called Dave.

He’s a bit rough-looking, but that’s the way I like them. A proper man, yeah? Not like that bunch of useless walking pricks who beg for mercy as soon as you raise your fist to them. It turns out Dave knows this geezer who organises cage fights, he says I’d be a natural at that.

I’m not really interested until he tells me how much they pay the fighters. Just one fight and I’ll have enough to pay the deposit on a bedsit of my own. I won’t need to put up with my dad any more, and it’ll be endless parties from then on.

Well what would you do?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote