View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #99
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Reread his full original post, and what you quoted, and you'll probably realize your quote comes across as ill-conceived.
If by ill-conceived you meant my honing in on that sentence? I'd like to be able to read using only my Left hand, instead. I wasn't meaning to put down the rest of his post, and I do apologise if I came across as doing this.

I was addressing this quote however because I wasn't sure if EldRick was aware that these IR screens could be operated with the left hand via swiping. I don't pay a lot of attention to which MR posters are more savvy about these things than others, and it's a common enough misconception I've seen elsewhere on MR, that left-handers can't use these type of ereaders. Since his reply suggests that he's aware of left-handed swiping but but is rather focusing on tapping, fair enough, but my initial remark was only intended to provide a helpful alternative in lieu of hypothetical firmware updates, and the flippant reply took me aback.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote