View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:09 AM   #175
Roberts324
Mad translator
Roberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enoughRoberts324 will become famous soon enough

Device: eBookwise 1150 reader, Samsung E60 reader, SAMSUNG N150 netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
It's Ok, I'll just harass ashkulz!
Pleade do (as you know, this is a function that _does not_ work on my system with GEBLibrarian, though my configuration seems to the same as yours).

Congratulations to you all, I noticed a lot of improvements on the last versions of impserve, indeed.

I just tried the web surfing functions and found some - minor but often encountered - problems with accented letters as are used in French and many other languages; here is a way to check this point :

From the "Welcome to Impserve" page on the EBW, go to my Lulu storefront (books I translate and publish) at www.lulu.com/robert_soubie. You will notice that words with accented characters in them are not correctly rendered ; for instant, "inédit" comes out with a square root and a copyrigth sign in lieu of the "é".

Of course this has to be an encoding problem (UTF-8 vs ???).

PS: This message was at first ill-placed, so I copied it here.

Last edited by Roberts324; 10-17-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Roberts324 is offline   Reply With Quote