View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #226
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I got my emails around Nov 16th - one for Fictionwise (555 books) and one for Ereader (88) books. I clicked the link to opt in to the transfer to BN and got the same message about getting a code the week of the 19th. I am still awaiting a code to use for the transfer.

I re-downloaded my entire Fictionwise and eReader bookshelves again last Saturday. Except for 8 Lit's and 1 secure eReader title the entire library Did Download this time. I downloaded everything at the start of the Agency pricing had quite a few titles that would not down load! Now to my surprise most everything downloaded even .Mobi titles. I had around 100 titles that had to be manually downloaded from Fictionwise pages via lightning source but they did down load.

I plan to resanitze the new fresh downloads again but most of my Fictionwise and eReader titles already sit on my Nook bookshelf via sideloading and Dropbox!

I will greatly miss the multiformat titles though. It was convenient to be able to download an already formatted title for different devices without having to do any extra steps. Sigh. I have been expecting this for a while.

I guess I too will call BN customer service and waste some minutes of my life never to be regained... lol.
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote