View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #353
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'd be willing to bet the number of DeDRMed retail ebooks initially uploaded (for the express purpose of mass distribution) to torrents/websites by someone other than the original purchaser is quite small.

That's not to say that I think all DRM-strippers are dirty little uploaders, mind you. Quite the opposite in fact. But I certainly believe that the vast majority of DeDRMed retail ebooks pirated today were probably initially uploaded by the person who "bought" it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote