View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelar View Post
I can connect to my new Kobo glo (calibre version 0.9.3) calibre says connected to "kobo touch).
As others have said, as far as calibre is concerned, the Touch and the Glo are the same. The Mini is as well.
Quote:
I can send books to my reader and i see the green check that shows me they are on my device.
but when i restart calibre and i connect my ereader it seems that there are no books on my kobo.

Is kobo glo supported ?
I just realised why this sounded familiar. You raised a bug. I'll copy the response from that here for everyone to see:
Quote:
As to not seeing the books after restarting calibre, did you disconnect the Glo and let it process the books? The driver only displays books the Glo knows about. By this, I mean books that have been processed by the Glo and added to its internal database. The will then be shown in the Glo's library list and calibre will display them when the Glo is connected.
Does this solve it?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote