View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #7
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I like to read in bed at night and this light is perfect for that. I was worried it wouldn't fit but the clip on part is adjustable. I was worried it would obscure part of the screen but it doesn't. Of course the batteries add to the overall weight of the device. This is the first light I've ever bought specifically for an ereader, and it is actually cheaper than the light m-edge sells, and the same price as the kandle, both of which I was considering. I am very satisfied!
I find it far more comfortable to read off my TV screen in bed (a wireless mouse makes good remote). No book to hold on to and the screen is backlit (yeah, I know, DUH!). I don't have to worry about possibly dropping a reader if I nod off and dealing with booklights. But then, I'm also lazy.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote