View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I didn't click the "show voters" option; however, that data is kept in another file from the vote totals. Even if I changed the line where she voted to zero, it would still show uop as if she voted for that line even if the total is zero. Likewise I could put in the number 70 and only those that actually voted for it would show.

As you identified before, there are two possible causes -- either Ricky clicked the wrong selection or the forum software has developed a mind of its own. The only other thought I have is that I was modifing the poll at the same time Ricky was placing her vote. What might have happened was the browser picked up a copy of the poll results (options and total votes), I added more options, Ricky voted, and I saved the new options that overwrote he vote count. It would not alter what it thought she voted for.

If I was to change a poll results it would be something along the lines of 285 out of 7 votes total for an option. Nothing subtle.
not that anyone would ever do that, of course. definitely not wood.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote