View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Because I use View Manager everyday and I use Modify ePub once in a blue moon if that?

Your priorities are not necessarily my priorities.
I use Modify ePub for every ePub I move to my personal library. That means that every ePub on my Reader has gone through Modify ePub.

True, our priorities could be different, but I am not the only one who finds Modify ePub highly valuable though. If someone were to take on the challenge of fixing it up, I would be grateful.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote