View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
My (12) son has a Kobo touch (gave it to him for Xmas when I got a Kobo Glo).

My daughter (10) hasn't got one yet, but she has a big stack of pbooks to get through.
When she's done with them I will upgrade my wife's Kobo touch to a Glo and my daughter will get the Kobo touch for Easter or whatever (instead of a chocolate Egg, as she can't products with sugar in them).

I have pushed the appreciation of reading with my family and they are all avid readers, including my wife who hardly touched books before we met.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote