View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #253
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
For the time being, I have started The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon, which features an autistic main character. I am enjoying it very much so far.
Finished it, loved it. I haven't tried any of Elizabeth Moon's fantasy yet, but if it is as good as this one, I should give it a try.

The narration of this book was as good as the story and the writing. It is set in a world where autism is cured at birth, but there are still some autistics who were born too early for it. Lou is one of them. He copes with life quite well, until someone starts stalking him and his boss wants to bully him into accepting an experimental cure for autism that was only tested on chimps. Highly recommended.

I have started listening to American Gods by Neil Gaiman, narrated by George Guidall. Very different, kind of strange, but quite enjoyable so far.

Last edited by Marrella; 08-05-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote