View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #56
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
I must conclude so far nothing. @mmat1 the file you made - no changes, all is the same as before. The file where I made style changes: no list, bold to font weight 800, CB to cb, split that big file into two and again it didn''t work, and after converting lost styles. I noticed it recognise only format of heading styles as centered nothing else. I can suggest people to avoid Prestigio :-) Thank you so much all for your suggestions, and mmat1 for all your effort.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote