View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Kal9871
Kal9871 began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
Hi I just got my M92 (excellent service from ereader-store.de!) and I am also pleased with it so far.

What firmware version are you running? I'm on 1.6 and I have an option on the main menu called "Recent Documents" which shows both PDFs and EPUBs.

The "home button" (the one with the house) opens the main menu for whatever you are doing, so it won't take you to the home screen. To do that, press and hold the button with an arrow for a couple of seconds, and you'll go straight to the home screen.

Now, I really want to know if there is shortcut for the dictionary when reading books. It takes to long to open the menu and select the dictionary option there. Also if you do that and the word you want to look up is on the bottom of the page, the dictionary window will cover it and you can't select the word in an easy way.

I would like to see something like pressing the stylus on a word for 2-3 seconds to bring up the dictionary, or a button at the bottom of the screen that you press and then press the word you want to look up. Does anyone know if there are any shortcuts of this kind?

Last edited by Kal9871; 01-04-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Kal9871 is offline   Reply With Quote