View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
These new Kindles, while they are a lot better than the older ones, still do not have 2 things I consider essential.

Epub support
Card Slot

Without these, I would rather pass.

I am looking at the new Sony T1, though. That seems like a nice reader and I will give it a look.

Oh, by the way, now that the Kindle has a touchscreen, it seems to be okay now. Just sayin...
Wow, they still don't have sdcard support? should have added that to my list.

lol, I did notice many of the Kindle fanboys and fangirls quickly change their tune today.
log is offline   Reply With Quote