View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #58
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That looks very similar to my library's consortium's webpage (I'm sure it's pretty standard) http://seoebook.seo.lib.oh.us/.

If you got a card from your county library, you'd be in business wouldn't you? That was going to be my fall-back option if my local library wasn't participating. I still may get a card from them since they are an OverDrive Advantage library. Meaning:
My library shows up as yours does. What's strange if you click on supported devices, the Kindle does not show up. The other day it did on my library. I am still able to get ebooks though. Just thought it was weird that Kindle doesn't show up as a supported device.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote