View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 05:31 AM   #8
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I buy mobipocket, since I can cut it 'free' of its DRM in order to be able to read it on my PRS 500. If a book however is available as a multiformat, I'll try and download it - if possible - as both LRF (Sony) and epub for backup, since the latter's a non-proprietary standard format and thereby may stand a chance of surviving the ages. If I'm forced to make a choice from those two latter formats, I'll pick epub, since Sony's LRF format is deeply proprietary.

I don't buy DRM-ed epub books at all, because - as yet - there's simply no way I can convert them through Calibre.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote