Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #388
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
My wi-fi connection is down at the moment, so having to use phone. Not easy to type instructions this way. Will do it when connection back.

In short it's pretty much same as installing Morkl reader app on unrooted T1, but takes a bit longer to run. Need to fully charge before starting.
Easy is good. I can wait for the directions. Thanks. I have no need to do this. But it will be good to be able to know how to do it in case.