View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Good luck getting a resolution, jaxx. I hope they sort everything and that it works out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
They probably hand picked one or grabbed one from a known good batch and sent it to you. Sounds good

Now the question is long will it take amazon to a/ implement the fix and b/ get all the bad ones out of the system either by selling them off or removing / fixing them. In other words, when will it be safe to go back in the water
I don't think the water will be safe for some time now still. it's still pretty muddy out there. I guess we'll see how it pans out. Let us know if you're feeling daring and decide to take another dip.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote