View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #444
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh View Post
It was great apart from the misaligned screen - the gap at the top is much more noticeable than shows on the pic. I tried to get used to it but just couldn't - personally I don't think a product like that should ship or pass QC. The shadows don't bother me at all, I know they're mostly there (though on the right one, they're pretty much gone - thats a batch 604).
I'm sorry you're not happy with the new one. I can't believe the one with the misaligned screen. I guess they don't check them because that one couldn't possibly pass QC. There's been mention of others with the same problem on the Amazon forums and on kindleboards too.

I personally don't mind the yellowish screen on the new one, but I can certainly understand if you're not happy with it and it is obviously a refurb. Hopefully you'll be able to get one you're happy with. Good luck.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote