View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #531
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That still would not let you legally share copyright protected material. Much less altered copyright protected material.
Amasis is a commercial font but I did get it from the Nook app however old one it was. I can't share it though guys I'm sorry.

Google fonts has some slab serif fonts I've been looking for something similar because almost all their fonts fall under SIL or Apache license and any derivative works are sharable.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote