View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #14
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_T View Post
For what it's worth, this bug also effects the Kobo Glo. Confirmed on two devices, my wife's, and my mothers.

Version:
2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12)

For books with a lot of small chapters, this is rather annoying. I hope the new version is released soon.
You can fix the problem on a Glo relatively easily by manually installing the newer firmware 2.3.2. See this thread for the link to the firmware and instructions.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 01-29-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote