View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #22262
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's got to be a morning after
If we can hold on through the night
We have a chance to find the sunshine
Let's keep on lookin' for the light

Oh, can't you see the morning after
It's waiting right outside the storm
Why don't we cross the bridge together
And find a place that's safe and warm

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIa6bHd48v4 )

Good morning, all. A quiet Saturday morn... peaceful... For those of you who braved "Black Friday," have you thought about the fact that it's all about grabbing what ever you can right after spending the whole day giving thanks for what you already have...

I'm still giving thanks for Ahmad "English Breakfast" tea, a bowl of miso soup and some crab. And judging from the video we watched the other night, giving thanks (and prayers) to the people who took the weight I lost and used it themselves. A truly frightening look at Obesity in the world... (see the video thread) people who are so big they can't get out of their houses because they can't fit through the doors, can no longer ride in cars because they don't fit inside... I thank the powers that be for me discovering the motivation to lose my weight. I never reached such a critical state, but putting on an extra 20kg is never healthy. I feel so much better now than I have in years.

And to that... I'll lift another cup of English Breakfast tea, before we go out for a long walk!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote