View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
My Acer Iconia A500 running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 has Amazon Appstore version 2.6.53. When I select "check for update" it says "no update found," so I guess that's the latest Appstore version for ICS?
I'm running Ice Cream Sandwich as well. Go to the link in post #2 and download the .apk file. Then go to the download folder and tap the file to install it.

I got the same message saying "no update found."
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote